Web Conferencing & Collaboration
Web Conferencing and Desktop Sharing with MXmeeting
MXmeeting™ is a web-conferencing platform that fully integrates with Zultys’ ZAC or MXIE Unified Communications clients. You can launch a multi-party web or video conference with the touch of a button from your Mac or PC.
MXmeeting integrates into your network and allows attendees to join a collaborative web conference without even having special software installed on their computer. Click to start an interactive Web-Conference, seminar or remote desktop support with real-time webcam video. Available as a single-purchase on-premises solution or as a hosted offering with a monthly payment plan.
Delivering a truly integrated web conferencing solution with real bottom-line benefits.
- Web conferencing for sales presentations, product demos, interactive collaboration and more
- Webcam server – up to 30 webcams can join in for live video interactive presentations
- Webinars – Webinars are easy for ‘view only attendees’ with no client or agent to install. Totally platform and browser independent
- Remote support: remotely access and troubleshoot anyone’s PC by emailing them a URL
- Remote Access: Remotely access your own PC from anywhere, without the worry of firewalls or static IP addresses
- Remote print: issue a print command to instruct a local document to be printed at 1 or all of the participants remotely
- Webinar Polling
- File Upload: Upload files to 1 or all participants with no worry of extension or file size. No longer are you limited by a file size or slowed down by Email
|Capacity Range for Premise Product
||2 Rooms, 10 Users
||4 Rooms, 20 Users
||5 Rooms, 20 Users
||20 Rooms, 100 Users
|General Bandwidth requirements: 50kbps-160kbps per standard presentation slide per MXmeeting web conference session attendee.
Easy to Configure and Even Easier to Use
MXmeeting is a web-based conference device that offers a full array of sophisticated features for a surprisingly low investment. MXmeeting allows you to:
- Conduct web conferencing with participants anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice via the Internet
- Set up an audio conference session in seconds without distributing a bridge number to your invitees or having to dial into a new phone number each time
- Provide sales presentations and product demos via screen share sessions with one or multiple customers
- Meet and collaborate worldwide
- Offer training or e-learning for employees or clients
- Deliver remote support in real-time
- Take control of a remote computer with one click of the mouse from your client interface
- Enhance IT efficiency through the ability to transfer files and reboot remote computers
- Provide remote access and maintenance to customers
- Access office or home computers remotely without cumbersome applications
- Conduct web seminars as an alternative to the cost and stress of travel
- Easy file transfer so you can send working files and presentations to participants in real-time
MXmeeting delivers unmatched return on investment by equipping clients with the collaboration tools they need today. The ability to connect with multiple remote workers, screen-share during projects, and provide real-time online support for customers transforms MXmeeting into one of an enterprise’s most valuable assets.
Contact a Cloud System Expert Today!
« Back to Zultys Cloud Services